Automated Tester - Fixed Term Contract
For over 150 years MetService has kept New Zealanders informed, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. There is a lot more to MetService than public weather forecasting. We’re an exciting, multi-million-dollar company with an excellent reputation for technical innovation around the world. We have one of the best “blue-chip” client lists of any company in New Zealand delivering a range of specialised IT based meteorological solutions both nationally and internationally.
We have a fixed-term opportunity for an Automation Test Specialist eager to join a collaborative and high achieving Development Team to cover a period of parental leave. The contract is for ten months; starting in September 2019 and ending in June 2020.
- Automated testing experience (in a web react/node JS environment)
- Be able to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to elaborate stories
- Great written and interpersonal communication skills
- Enjoy Agile and fast-paced innovative environments
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- To work autonomously, while being willing and able work as a team player
Why join us? Aside from arguably the best views in Wellington from the top of the Botanic Garden, we enjoy achieving, we appreciate creativity and we recognise everyone’s unique skills and qualities. This allows us to be passionate about what we do; and to deliver products and services that have positive outcomes for our commercial customers and the people of New Zealand.
To check out the job description or to apply please go to https://careers.metservice.com/
Applications close: 18 August 2019
If any queries, contact recruitment at email@example.com
- 8 Aug 2019
- Work Type:
- Fixed Term - full time
- North Island