There is a lot more to MetService than public weather forecasting. We’re an exciting, multi-million dollar company with an excellent reputation for technical innovation around the world. We have one of the best “blue chip” client lists of any company in New Zealand delivering a range of specialised IT based meteorological solutions both nationally and internationally.
This is a great part time temporary opportunity to gain some valuable experience while working with our Finance team.
You will be:
- Assisting with the Reconciliations of New Zealand and International entities
- Provide support to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable staff
- Other tasks as considered necessary by the Financial Manager
To be successful you need:
- Accounting knowledge (suitable for a Commerce student interested in a Chartered Accountancy career)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Deadline focussed. Able to manage time effectively, prioritise and plan ahead
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
Why join us? We deliver services that really make a difference for our customers and you’ll be joining a truly global business passionate about connecting the science of weather with people in everyday life. If you want to join a great team with a culture for delivering excellence, then we are keen to hear from you!
Contact: Kate McCormick
Applications close Monday 2 October 2017
- 12 Sep 2017
- North Island
- Finance >> Other